Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2024

Cyndi Lauper Success & Failure

 

This is a 2 part post

 

PART 1


Sent: June 11, 2024
Received: August 9, 2024

 

I sent an EOR and I received an 9x10 photo of Cyndi.


Address Used: 

Cyndi Lauper
via e-mail at:
sowhatasst@me.com
 
 

 Scan:



PART 2

 

Sent: July 8, 2024
Received: August 9, 2024

 

I sent 13 photos (I didn't mean to send this many but I had it so I sent it.) I even told her in my letter that she didn't have to sign them all and I received all of them back unsigned.


Address Used:  

Cyndi Lauper
 c/o So What Management 
890 West End Avenue, Apartment 1A 
New York, NY 10025-3520 
USA

Scan:
 

 


NOTE: 
 This was all received in the same envelope, so they are posted together. 


  Video:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment